Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys in Taft’s Chicago office were selected for inclusion on the 2019 Illinois Rising Stars list. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
- Allison E. Czerniak (Business Litigation) *
- Richard Hu (Business Litigation)
- Nicollette L. Khuans (Employment & Labor) *
- John C. McDonnell (Real Estate)
- Alexander C. Pappas (Real Estate)
- Daniel R. Saeedi (Business Litigation)
- Rachel L. Schaller (Employment & Labor) *
- Roshan P. Shrestha (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Brianna M. Skelly (Business Litigation)
- Patrick Wartan (Business/Corporate)
- Anne Yonover (Business Litigation) *
* Newly recognized
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.