Bilott Speaks About PFAS and Water Contamination on Podcasts and in Articles
Taft partner Rob Bilott was featured in podcasts and in articles about PFAS and water contamination:
- "The DuPont story—one lawyer's 20-year legal battle against a corporation's pollution and coverup," Lawyer Up!
- "Szala and Vinicky on IL stay-at-home lawsuits, Nathaniel Grow on the latest Cubs fan lawsuit, Bilott on the movie “Dark Waters,” and much more," WGN Radio 720 (Chicago)
- "Exposure: Dark Waters of Chemical Company Uncovered by Robert Bilott, Environmental Attorney," IdeaxMe
- "Rob Bilott on His 20-Year Battle to Expose the Dangers of PFAS," WaterLoop
- "Robert Bilott | Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed & One Lawyer's Twenty-Year Battle Against DuPont," The Ripple Effect
- "Conversations that Matter: Water Justice in the Age of Coronavirus and Beyond," Right Livelihood Foundation and College
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam. Bilott is the author of the book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-Year Battle against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state, and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Wagner Article Published in Practical Guidance Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry