Bilott's Recent Media on Fight Against PFAS
Taft partner Rob Bilott was quoted, interviewed, and mentioned in recent articles on is his fight against PFAS :
- “The EPA will finally regulate “chemicals forever”. Experts say that's not enough.” Les Actualités.
- “Robert Bilott on GCTV with Bill Miller,” Global Connections Television, YouTube.
- “Pfas, now it is the big names in the industry who no longer want to use them to avoid costly lawsuits. The case of the US 3m Company,” Il Fatto Quotidiano | Daily fact.
- “Hardwick Case Briefing One of Most Significant PFAS Legal Briefs Yet,” National Review.
- “As 3M says it’ll stop making PFAS, huge unsolved problems with “forever chemicals” linger,” The Maine Monitor.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Recent Media On The Dangers of PFAS Bilott Spoke At Right Livelihood Foundation Event on PFAS Issues