Bilott's Recent Media Coverage on Fight Against 'Forever Chemicals'
Taft partner Rob Bilott was featured in podcasts, quoted, and mentioned in recent articles on is his fight against PFAS :
- “A Legal History of PFAS,” Water Finance & Management.
- “Exposing PFAS: Global Contamination & One Lawyer’s Battle For Justice,” EcoJustice Radio.
- “EPA to Designate 'Forever Chemicals' as Hazardous Substances,” AP Wire Story.
- “4 environmental stories in Cincinnati, and meet The Enquirer’s new environmental reporter,” Cincinnati Enquirer.
- “Toxic synthetic ‘forever chemicals’ are in our water and on our plates│NOVA,” Fsbcia Biggie.
- “What they’re saying about the EPA designation of ‘forever chemicals’ as ‘hazardous substances’,” Environmental Working Group.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Guest Speaker at “BURNED: Protecting the Protectors” Screening Bilott Recent Media On The Dangers of PFAS