Bilott Recent Media on His Fight Against PFAS
Taft partner Rob Bilott was interviewed, quoted, and featured in a podcast on his continued fight against PFAS:
- “From Phillies icon to ‘lizard king’: Darren Daulton’s family believes his struggles and cancer were linked to the Vet’s turf,”The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- “Famed lawyer Robert Bilott has advice for people of East Palestine, ” Spectrum News.
- “PFAS: ‘Companies must pay,’”LireLactu. (subscription needed)
- “Eternal PFAS pollution: "The battle will be fierce, but companies must pay", interview with lawyer Robert Bilott,”Santé-Environnement-Politique.
- “Revelations about Europe's massive contamination by PFAS, those eternal pollutants,”Nosso Futuro Roubado | Our Stolen Future.
- “Is Teflon really dangerous to health and can even cause cancer?,”Tek Deeps.
- “’PFAS threatens public health’ / Avv. Bilott: ‘Europe is working to ban them’,”Il Sussidiario | The Subsidiary.
- “Environmentalists Praise the EPA’s Move to Restrict ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Water and Wonder, What’s Next?,”Earth News Report.
- “PFAS Symposium keynote is guest on WQA Radio,” WQA Radio.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Recent Media On The Dangers of PFAS Bilott Spoke At Right Livelihood Foundation Event on PFAS Issues