Bilott Quoted, Mentioned, and Featured in Podcasts on His Fight Against PFAS
Taft partner Rob Bilott was featured in recent podcasts, quoted and mentioned in articles on his fight against water contamination with forever chemicals:
- “NH365 135: Toxic Water Warning with Robert Bilott,” Natural Health 365.
- “Perfluorinated pollution in Pierre-Bénite. Plastic hides its flying poisons by Dorothée Moisan,” Front de Gauche Pierre Bénite.
- “This Week on Mobilized: Environmentalist Attorney Rob Bilott,” Mobilized TV, YouTube.
- “CLARYfication: Bilott vs DuPont,” Anchor by Spotify.
- “EPA Places Limits on 4 Types of Toxic ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Drinking Water,” Verywell Health.
- “Forever chemicals found in drinking water throughout Illinois,”
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Recent Media on Forever Chemical Fight Bilott Guest Speaker at “BURNED: Protecting the Protectors” Screening