Bilott Quoted, Interviewed, and Mentioned in Articles on ‘Forever Chemicals’
Taft partner Rob Bilott was recently quoted, interviewed, and mentioned in media covering the dangers of 'Forever Chemicals:'
- “New York, California, New Jersey, And Alabama Move To Ban ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Firefighting Foam,” DPL-Surveillance-Equipment.com.
- “GenX Chemical Danger Denial,” The Global Herald.
- “Your Patience Will Be Rewarded With Making The World a Better Place-Rob Bilott,” Beat The Big Guys Podcast (account required).
- “The Toxic Job of Being a Hero,” Men’s Health.
- “We have Chemicals in our blood,” Politika.
- “Makeup, ‘Forever Chemicals’ & The Global Public Health Crisis,” Madras Courier (subscription required).
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Wagner Article Published in Practical Guidance Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry