Bilott Quoted in Several Articles on PFAS Litigation
Taft partner Robert A. Bilott was quoted in several articles about PFAS contamination. Visit the following links to read the complete articles:
- "Chemical company execs come under fire at congressional hearing on PFAS" North Carolina Health News
- "Lawmakers Grill Corporations about PFAS Contamination" Engineering News-Record
- "Corporations Pressed Over Alleged Efforts to Hide PFAS Health Risks" Waste360
- "Dems slam executives, say companies 'screwed up' on PFAS" E&E News
- "Companies deny responsibility for toxic 'forever chemicals' contamination" The Guardian
- "Congress Hears Testimony From Chemical Company Executives On PFAS Contamination" Ohio Valley ReSource
- "'This is ridiculous,' chemical companies told about PFAS finger-pointing" MLive.com
- "The Devil They Knew: PFAS Contamination and the Need for Corporate Accountability, Part II" The House Subcommittee on Environment
Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam. He has been dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016.
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Tucker to Speak at 2023 Ohio CEO Summit Fifty-Two Taft Attorneys Recognized as 2023 Leading Lawyers by Cincy Magazine