Bilott Interviewed, Quoted, and Mentioned In Articles On Dangers of PFAS
Taft partner Rob Bilott was interviewed, quoted, and mentioned in recent articles on PFAS dangers:
- “Robert Bilott: "People need to know that PFAS are a public health hazard",” L’Express (subscription needed)
- “Robert Bilott Interview,” Water Talk, 105.5 FM, Orlando, FL.
- “Eternal pollutants: five questions about perfluorides,” Tribune de Lyon.
- “3M faces huge PFAS liability as US court trial looms,” News TV Global.
- “The secret toxins in your body! PFAS:The secret toxins in your body- $58 billion day of reckoning looms for 3M over toxic 'forever chemicals' is coming,” Kommentare für – netzfrauen.
- “No one is looking,” Ernst v. EnCana Corporation powered by WordPress.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices and is a board member of Less Cancer and Green Umbrella.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry Bilott Recent Media on His Fight Against PFAS