Taft partner Rob Bilott was interviewed and quoted in news and articles related to his fight against PFAS and toxic chemicals:
- “Interview with Rob Bilott,” The LawBusiness Insider.
- “Interview with Attorney, Robert Bilott: Author of Exposure, and Inspiration for the Film, Dark Waters,” Truffld.
- “Robert Bilott called the lies,” Sveriges Natur.
- “'Dark Waters' attorney: New 'forever' chemicals pose threat to environment, human health,”Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- “Firefighters sound alarm about toxic chemicals in protective suits, potential health risks,” WSVN 7 News Miami.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices.