Bilott Interviewed and Featured in News About His Fight Against PFAS/PFOS
Taft partner Rob Bilott was featured in news and articles related to the major motion picture, “Dark Waters,” PFAS, and water contamination:
- “Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed: The 20-Year Battle Against DuPont,” The Game Changing Attorney Podcast.
- “Robert Bilott | The Environmental Attorney Battling Dupont In 'Exposure' and 'Dark Waters',” Armen Show Podcast.
- “The Fight Against PFAS/PFOS in the Fire Service & Beyond,” My Firefighter Nation.
- “Toxic synthetic 'forever chemicals' are in our water and on our plates,” PBS.
- “In "Dark Waters", PFOA, this ubiquitous compound at the heart of a health scandal,” The Huffington Post.
- “'Be More Persistent Than PFAS' : DARK WATERS at the OECD,” Think-Film Impact Production.
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott has represented a diverse array of clients, nationwide, who have been harmed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also known as “Forever Chemicals.” His work is the subject of a recent feature film, “Dark Waters,” and the documentary “The Devil We Know,” and is detailed in his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-year Battle Against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation, and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Wagner Article Published in Practical Guidance Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry