Bilott Featured in News About PFAS and EPA's Response
Taft partner Robert A. Bilott was featured in several articles related to his role in DuPont legislation and chemical contaminants such as PFAS. The articles provide an overview of PFAS and their impact on the environment and public health. Additionally, these sources share insights on the Environmental Protection Agency's response to PFAS. View the following articles to learn more:
- "Manchin, Capito Split on EPA Confirmation Vote, Citing C8," Charleston Gazette-Mail (subs. req.)
- "EPA Creates Action Plan for Chemical Linked to Potentially Deadly Health Problems," Indiana Environmental Reporter
- "EPA to Crack Down on DuPont Chemicals, But Timeline Unclear," Charleston-Gazette Mail (subs. req.)
- "EPA Announces Action Plan for Contaminants in Drinking Water Systems," WKRC Local 12
- "New Federal PFAs Plan Raises Questions and Concerns," MLive.com
- "Critics Say EPA Action Plan on Toxic 'Forever Chemicals' Falls Short," The Washington Post (subs. req.)
- "The Chemistry of David and Goliath," The University of Rhode Island's STEEP
Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam. He has been dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016.
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry Bilott Recent Media on His Fight Against PFAS