Bilott Featured in Bloomberg and More About PFAS Contamination
Taft partner Robert A. Bilott has been featured in several publications including Bloomberg, Quartz and The Intelligencer surrounding PFAS and their impact on the U.S. food supply, drinking water and public health. Read the complete articles:
- "Are PFAS The Next Big Industry Scandal?” Bioplastics News
- “3M’s 2001 Study on PFAS Flagged to FDA by Lawyer Suing Company” Bloomberg
- “Reporter’s notebook: PFAS conference unveils global perspective” The Intelligencer
- “2001 3M-funded food study found high levels of manufacturing chemicals in Alabama” WHNT News
- “3M has long known it was contaminating the US food supply” Quartz
Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam. He has been dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016.
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry Bilott Recent Media on His Fight Against PFAS