Bilott Featured in Articles on Hollywood Film “Dark Waters” and His Book “Exposure”
Taft partner Rob Bilott was featured in several articles related to the upcoming Hollywood film, “Dark Waters,” and his book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-Year Battle against DuPont.” “Exposure” was written by Bilott and published by Atria Books/Simon & Schuster and is now available for purchase everywhere books are sold. “Dark Waters” is scheduled for a limited release on Nov. 22, 2019 before expanding to major theaters across the United States.
Click the below links to read each article:
- “It started with 100 dead cows. Now pioneering PFAS lawyer wants US to move faster to protect public.” MLive
- “Toxic Chemical in 99% of Americans’ Blood,” Clean Technica
- “Big case hits the big screen: Taft lawyer’s DuPont suit attracts star power,” The Indiana Lawyer
- “Robert Bilott ’90 authors new book chronicling legal battle with DuPont,” The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law Briefing Room
- “The two-decade legal battle with DuPont over a toxic chemical,” Marketplace
- “This Green Earth-Robert Bilott,” KPCW
- “Mark Ruffalo says he helped make activism sexy as he takes lawyer role,” The Guardian
- “Exposure One Lawyer's 20-Year Battle Against DuPont,” Go Green Radio
- “On Children’s Health Day CEH Hosts ‘Dupont-Slaying’ Environmental Attorney Rob Bilott and Frontline Activists To Share Their Stories Fighting Against Cancer-Causing ‘Forever Chemicals’,” Center for Environmental Health
- “Mark Ruffalo on the importance of the story behind his new film Dark Waters,” Entertainment
- “Lawyer: ‘We needed to sound the alarm’ on PFAS health risks,” E&E News
- “Lawyer Who Inspired Mark Ruffalo's Character in ‘Dark Waters’ on Go Green Radio,” Digital Journal
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam.
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Guest Speaker at “BURNED: Protecting the Protectors” Screening Bilott Recent Media On The Dangers of PFAS