Bilott Featured in Articles about 'Dark Waters'
Taft partner Rob Bilott is featured in several articles related to the major motion picture, "Dark Waters," and his book, "Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer's Twenty-Year Battle against DuPont." "Exposure" was written by Bilott and published by Atria Books/Simon & Schuster and is now available for purchase everywhere books are sold. "Dark Waters" debuted in theaters in November and December 2019.
Click the links below to read each article:
- "Dark Waters - An unbelievable true David vs. Goliath story," The Writing Studio
- "Dark Waters and Rob Bilott: An Urban Appalachian Who Stood Up For Environmental Justice by Mike Templeton," Urban Appalachian
- "Dark Waters: Meet the Lawyer Whose 20-Year Fight Against DuPont Inspired the New Film," Democracy Now
- "Q&A: Lawyer's DuPont lawsuit becomes Hollywood blockbuster," Reuters
- "Mark Ruffalo Talks the Real Horror Behind His Eco-Thriller 'Dark Waters'," Men's Journal
Dubbed by The New York Times Magazine as “The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare” in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016, Bilott serves as co-lead counsel for the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (PSC) in Multi-District Litigation (MDL) against DuPont involving PFOA personal injury claims. He also serves as advisory counsel to the PSC in the MDL involving PFAS in firefighting foam. Bilott is the author of the book, “Exposure: Poisoned Water, Corporate Greed, and One Lawyer’s Twenty-Year Battle against DuPont.”
Bilott is a member of Taft's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury practices. He represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Providing Keynote At PFAS Symposium For Water Treatment Industry Bilott Recent Media on His Fight Against PFAS