Bilott Continues to Make Headlines in Battle Against Chemical Pollutants in Drinking Water
Taft Northern Kentucky partner Robert A. Bilott has been featured and quoted in additional publications for his continued work regarding chemical pollutants in drinking water. Bilott, who serves as co-lead counsel for the plaintiff's altering committee handling the litigation against chemical giant DuPont, has been in the spotlight since New York Times Magazine dubbed him "The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare" in an article published on Jan. 6, 2016.
Recent articles relating to his work include:
- "Drinking Water Contamination" The New York State Senate
- "Judge: clock ticking on DuPont C-8 settlement claims" delawareonline
- "Firefighting foam under fire for link to water contamination, injuries" Dayton Daily News
- "Another state goes its own way on PFOA" Times Union
- "Federal Government should use toxic firefighting foam research completed by US, lawyer says" ABC Radio, Australia
On Sept. 7, Bilott provided testimony again, by invitation of the joint New York State Senate and House Standing Committees on Health and Environmental Conservation, during a New York State joint House and Senate public hearing in Albany, N.Y., to address PFOA drinking water contamination issues. (Click here for the state hearing list and written testimony.)
Bilott is a member of the firm's Environmental, Litigation and Product Liability and Personal Injury groups, where he represents a diverse range of clients on a wide variety of matters involving federal, state and local environmental laws and related litigation.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Interviewed, Featured in Podcast, and Quoted In Articles On PFAS Lindsay to Moderate Panel at IADC Leadership Forum