INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Twenty-two attorneys from Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP were chosen for the 2010 Indiana Super Lawyers list. Compiled by Law & Politics Magazine, the list recognizes only the top 5% of Indiana lawyers based on peer evaluation, professional achievement and recognition.
Jerald I. Ancel and Linda L. Pence were recognized in the Top 50 and Pence was also named in the Top 25 Women.
The list of Taft attorneys named, and their area of practice, includes:
- Jerald I. Ancel, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Thomas A. Barnard, Environmental Litigation
- Jackie M. Bennett, Jr., Business Litigation
- Dave C. Bromund, Health Care
- Robert R. Clark, Environmental Litigation
- Paul T. Deignan, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Frank J. Deveau, Environmental Litigation
- Donald K. Densborn, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Edward W. Harris III, Business Litigation
- Robert J. Hicks, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard A. Kempf, Business Litigation
- Michael P. O’Neil, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Linda L. Pence, Business Litigation
- Erick D. Ponader, Real Estate
- Marci A. Reddick, Real Estate
- Marlene Reich, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard C. Richmond, III, Business Litigation
- Steven C. Shockley, Business Litigation
- Geoffrey G. Slaughter, Appellate
- James A. Strain, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael C. Terrell, Employment & Labor
- William C. Wagner, Environmental Litigation
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country. Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 companies and the ABA-approved law school libraries. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. Law & Politics has been publishing legal magazines since 1990 and Super Lawyers since 1991. Visit www.superlawyers.com for more information.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates its more than 300 attorneys and legal professionals every day. Taft has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Northern Kentucky; Phoenix, Arizona; and Beijing, China. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including: Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring; Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate and Tax law. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, Taft is proud to celebrate its 125th anniversary in 2010. The firm offers breadth and depth of legal knowledge coupled with a trusted business perspective, helping its clients, big and small, regionally, nationally and internationally, in reaching their goals.