12 Taft Chicago Lawyers Recognized in 2019 Leading Lawyers Network – Real Estate Edition
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys in our Chicago office have been recognized in Leading Lawyers Network Magazine – Real Estate Edition published in January 2019. Paul Kelley is featured in a two-page profile, "Gracious Approach to Work in Industrial Real Estate Arena," which highlights how Kelley’s easy going nature and attention to detail have led to many long-standing clients and respect from his peers.
- Edward Kus is named to the “Top 10” list for Land Use and Zoning.
- Kathryn Kovitz Arnold, Graham Grady and Edward Kus are named to the “Top 100” lawyers for Real Estate Related work.
- Kathryn Kovitz Arnold and Kimberly Copp were named to the “Top 100” list of Women lawyers for Real Estate Related work.
- John McDonnell was named to the “Top 100” Emerging lawyers for Real Estate Related work.
Taft Leading Lawyers – Real Estate Edition
- Kathryn Kovitz Arnold
- Kimberly Copp
- Cezar “Cid” Froelich
- Joseph Gattuso
- Graham Grady
- Paul Kelley
- Edward Kus
- Barry Maram
- John McDonnell (Emerging Lawyer)
- Michael Sheehan
- Kate Tragesser
- Howard Zweig
Leading Lawyers have been recommended by their peers to be among the top lawyers in the areas of practice noted on this website. Less than 5% of all lawyers licensed in each state have received the distinction of Leading Lawyer. Emerging Lawyers have been identified by their peers to be among the top lawyers who are age 40 or younger or have practiced for no more than 10 years. Less than 2% of all lawyers licensed in each state have received the distinction of Emerging Lawyer.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Grady Selected to World Business Chicago Board of Directors Butler Named Finalist for 2023 Illinois “Real Estate Lawyer of the Year”