Taft is pleased to announce that 10 Taft attorneys have been named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers® 2019. The “Lawyer of the Year” recognition is awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic location. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
The 10 Taft attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” are:
- Robert Bilott, Cincinnati, Litigation – Environmental
- Donald Brey, Columbus, Litigation – First Amendment
- Jeanne Cors, Cincinnati, Antitrust Law
- Mark Feuer, Dayton, Litigation and Controversy – Tax
- Robert Hicks, Indianapolis, Business Organizations
- Margaret A. Lawson, Cincinnati, Copyright Law
- Craig Paynter, Columbus, Litigation – Construction
- David Reed, Dayton, Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey Schloemer, Cincinnati, Business Organizations
- David Thomas, Columbus, Criminal Defense: General Practice
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The Best Lawyers® lists of attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers®, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on the lists.