Workers’ Compensation changes continue to occur resulting in increased expenses for every state fund and self insured employer. What steps can you take to minimize workers’ compensation exposure and reduce claim costs?
At this complimentary seminar, we will discuss the following topics:
- Claims Investigation in the Cyber Age
- ADAA and workers’ compensation interaction
- Workers’ compensation litigation with a discussion of the Starkey case
- Arising Out of/Course and Scope with a focus on telecommuters
- HB 93 – The New Pain Management Bill and Workers’ Compensation
We look forward to addressing these important topics, as a service to our clients and friends. Please join us for a cocktail reception following the seminar. RSVP online by clicking on the link above by October 10th.
Lawrence C. Davison, Esq.
Samuel M. Duran, Esq.
Cynthia C. Felson, Esq.
Jennifer Hann Harrison, Esq.
Timothy L. Zix, Esq.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-713-3441.