Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe, Scot Ganow and Suzanne Sumner will present an expanded recap of what happened in 2018 that government contractors need to know, with an hour of new content, including:
- Big changes in small business regulations.
- How DCMA intends to audit contractors’ compliance with DFARS cybersecurity requirements.
- Changes for commercial services and commercial products.
- Changes to prompt payment requirements.
- DoD ability to use contractor technical data notwithstanding a legal challenge.
- Changes to thresholds for simplified acquisition, micro-purchase and cost/pricing data.
- New limits on government use of lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) for source selection.
- New FAR Clause 52.204-23 regarding Kaspersky Lab products and services.
- Subcontractor and JV past performance for construction and architect and engineering services.
- Changes to adequate competition requirements.
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA) updates.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18.