- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Jim Maniace of Taft Law and Matt Dasta of Blue and Co.
- Speakers: Don Mottley of Taft Law and Paul Roth of Blue and Co.
Voluntary State Tax Compliance: the Carrot & the Sledgehammer
There is a growing gap between voluntary state tax compliance and being caught by the state. The pain of involuntary compliance can be severe, and the odds of getting caught continue to increase. However, many states have voluntary initiatives that significantly reduce the costs of complying with state tax mandates.
Our speakers, Don Mottley of Taft Law and Paul Roth of Blue & Co., will explore:
- Why to file and in which states.
- Free passes for compliance.
- The costly consequences of being caught in non-compliance.
A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants closer to the event date.
Join us in early May for our next webinar, "Taxable Presence and Nexus Across the U.S." You filed, but did you file everywhere you should have?
Questions? Contact Jessica Hamlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors