- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Taft Law and August Mack Environmental, Inc.
- Speakers: Bill Wagner, Taft Law and Kent Johnson, August Mack Environmental, Inc.
The Top Three Changes in Commercial Real Estate Environmental Due Diligence in 2013
Environmental due diligence in the commercial real estate market has changed in 2013. Bill Wagner, a partner in Taft's Environmental and Litigation practice groups, and Kent Johnson, Transaction Program Development Manager at August Mack Environmental, will discuss these changes at an upcoming webinar on June 4, 2013.
The webinar will focus on the top three changes to environmental due diligence for the commercial real estate market. These changes include:
- U.S. EPA's notice that it will exercise its enforcement discretion in a manner so that tenants can now independently qualify for the bona fide prospective purchaser defense under CERCLA;
- Anticipated revisions and changes to ASTM International's Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments pertaining to the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process; and
- What to expect from lenders under the Small Business Administrations Section 7(a) Loan Servicing and Liquidation Environmental Risk Management guidance known as SOP 50 57, which took effect March 1, 2013.
The speakers will specifically address how vapor intrusion may be the game-changer in the analysis for Recognized Environmental Conditions under the new ASTM E-1527, and how it will impact environmental due diligence for the commercial real estate market.
Click here to register.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck