While it is unclear exactly how the Trump administration and new Congress will alter the labor and employment landscape, one thing is clear: 2017 will likely be a year of meaningful changes in labor and employment law. We are here to help you think strategically about your labor and employment practices and keep your company compliant, no matter what changes come along. On Thursday Feb. 23, we will present a complimentary seminar for clients and friends addressing the following:
- Potential Changes to Labor and Employment Laws Under the New Administration
- Managing Workers' Compensation for Telecommuting and Mobile Employees
- Non-Compete Agreements- How to Manage Your Employees for the Best Outcome
- Ten Best Practices for Conducting an Internal Wage & Hour Audit
- Top Employee Handbook Updates for 2017
To attend, RSVP to Michelle Marek by Friday, Feb. 17.
There is no cost to attend the seminar. Join us after the event for a networking reception.