Taft Chicago attorneys will participate in, “Real Estate Law and Cannabis Legislation,” a seminar hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section Real Estate Law Committee on Nov. 5 in Chicago. Alex Pappas will co-moderate the panel discussion that also includes Taft attorneys Michael Froelich, Graham Grady and Jeremy Stonehill.
The seminar will explore and examine recent cannabis legislation related to real estate, including:
- Recent Illinois recreational cannabis developments and Chicago cannabis regulation
- Zoning law in Chicago and surrounding municipalities – related to cannabis
- Dynamics of the cannabis industry: a macro viewpoint
- Site selection complexities for cultivation and dispensary operations
- Working with municipalities and navigating landlord debt.
For more information or to register to attend, click here. CLE credit will be offered.