- Type: CLE Seminar
- Presented by: Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section Real Estate Law Committee
- Speakers: Alex Pappas, Michael Froelich, Graham Grady, Jeremy Stonehill
- Location: The Chicago Bar Association 321 S Plymouth Court, Chicago, IL
Real Estate Law and Cannabis Legislation
Taft Chicago attorneys will participate in, “Real Estate Law and Cannabis Legislation,” a seminar hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section Real Estate Law Committee on Nov. 5 in Chicago. Alex Pappas will co-moderate the panel discussion that also includes Taft attorneys Michael Froelich, Graham Grady and Jeremy Stonehill.
The seminar will explore and examine recent cannabis legislation related to real estate, including:
- Recent Illinois recreational cannabis developments and Chicago cannabis regulation
- Zoning law in Chicago and surrounding municipalities – related to cannabis
- Dynamics of the cannabis industry: a macro viewpoint
- Site selection complexities for cultivation and dispensary operations
- Working with municipalities and navigating landlord debt.
For more information or to register to attend, click here. CLE credit will be offered.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors