Knowledge is a powerful, competitive advantage. Learn how to protect yours.
All businesses have valuable knowledge and information that separates them from the competition. Join Taft Law and the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce for a complimentary seminar addressing strategies and legal tools to protect your business from the competitive threat posed by the theft of confidential and trade secret information. We will discuss the fundamentals of protecting the information that separates you from your competition.
- "What to Protect: Defining and Identifying Confidential and Trade Secret Information"
- "How to Protect: Data Classification and Data Mapping"
- "After a Breach: Enforcing Contracts and Legal Protection to Mitigate the Damage"
- Chris Kershner, Executive Vice President, The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Timothy Pepper, Partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Scot Ganow, Sr. Counsel, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Valerie Talkers, Associate, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
Please contact Akilah at email@example.com or (937) 228-2838 to register.