Do you represent a U.S. business and hold any data on any individuals or businesses in Europe? If so, you may be subject to penalties by the EU.
Join Taft Privacy and Data Security co-chair Scot Ganow and speakers from Grant Thornton as they present “Reviewing the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Its Fast Approaching Impact on You, Your Business and Your Clients" at a breakfast briefing.
Discussion topics will include:
- Overview of GDPR: - Why, When and How it Applies to U.S. and Ohio Companies
- GDPR Impact: The Impact on Daily Operations & Steep Penalties for Non-Compliance
- What to Do Before May 25, 2018
- Actions After May 2018
- The Role of the Data Protection Officer
- What to Do If & When You Get a Breach Notification
This seminar is co-sponsored and supported by the following:
- U.S. Commercial Service
- European American Chamber of Commerce
- British American Chamber of Commerce, Ohio
- Grant Thornton LLP