- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Taft Law
- Speakers: Carolyn Davis, Scot Ganow, and Daniel Saeedi
Face the Facts: Getting Smart About Employee Privacy and Data Security
With the recent shift to a remote or hybrid workplace and advancements in technology, there are increased privacy concerns for employee information as well as employer liability for data breaches. There are important legal concerns for employers to understand about employee privacy issues. In addition, companies must have a plan to safeguard company and employee data and minimize the risk of a data breach.
Join Taft Law for a discussion of the practical and legal implications of employee privacy and data security, including:
- Establishing clear guidelines, expectations, and training for your employees regarding data security and privacy.
- Policies and best practices for remote work.
- Employee rights over their personal data.
- BIPA compliance: policies, practices, disclosures, and releases.
- Incident response plans and how to better manage the risk of data breaches.
Presented by: Carolyn Davis, Scot Ganow, and Daniel Saeedi.
One hour of SHRM professional development credit and CLE credit for Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, and Ohio pending.
In This Article
You May Also Like
2023 Employment Law Update