Taft Chicago partner Daniel Saeedi will co-present the Strafford webinar, “Enforceable Nondisclosure Agreements: Protecting Trade Secrets and Other Confidential Business Information,” on Aug 8.
The program will cover:
- Principle provisions in NDAs
- Definition of confidential information
- Restrictions on use and disclosure of information
- Exclusions to disclosure prohibitions
- Return of confidential information
- Enforcement and remedies
- Best practices in negotiating NDAs
More information or to register to attend, click here.
Saeedi focuses his practice on labor and employment law and corporate litigation. He has represented governmental and private clients in workplace discrimination litigation, class action defense, policy formulation and litigation regarding employment agreements. In his corporate practice, he has represented directors, officers and shareholders in a wide range of corporate and securities-related disputes.