This program is designed to provide anyone involved in construction projects and construction management currently and going forward with timely and relevant insights into the risks associated with new and emerging issues and technologies as well as the protections needed to guard against them.
Who should attend?
- Construction managers/general contractors.
- Project owners and developers.
- Commercial landlords and tenants.
- Design-build firms.
- Specialty trade contractors.
- Architectural firms.
- Commercial real estate brokers and managers.
- Legal advisers to all of the foregoing.
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- Hot Topics in Construction Risk Management – Timothy Walsh, Oswald Companies.
- Emerging Technologies and Their Impact in the Construction Field – Joe Cleves, Taft.
- Drones: Rewards and Risks – Earl Messer and Heather Hawkins, Taft.
- Trends in Cyber Insurance – Lacy Rex, Oswald Companies.
This event is complimentary. 2.00 hours of CLE credit pending.
Please register by May 7 here