On-campus interviews are conducted in July and August of each year. In addition to many schools where Taft participates in resume collections, Taft regularly participates in on-campus interviews at the following law schools:
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
- Chase College of Law: Northern Kentucky University.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law: University of Louisville.
- Maurer School of Law: Indiana University.
- Michigan State University College of Law.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- Moritz College of Law-Ohio State University.
- Northwestern University Law School.
- Notre Dame Law School.
- Robert H. McKinney School of Law: Indiana University-Indianapolis.
- University of Chicago Law School.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- University of Dayton School of Law.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
- University of Illinois College of Law.
- University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law.
- University of Michigan Law School.
- University of Minnesota Law School.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law.
- University of Virginia School of Law.
- Vanderbilt University Law School.
- Washington University in St. Louis Law School.
- Wayne State University Law School.
Taft representatives interviewing on campus are recruiting for all Taft offices. Please be prepared to state the office in which you have interest. If you are interested in a specific city in which Taft has an office, we encourage you to visit the city in advance of your interview. Many of our summer associates become future Taft attorneys, so we want to recruit people who see themselves with us long term.
While we are aware that interviews are nerve-wracking, we want to see your level of comfort in a stressful situation. As we interview students, we are determining how they will interact with clients and other lawyers.
Following the on campus interview process, we invite a small number of students to interview in our offices. This allows students to meet with associates and partners to gain a feel for the firm’s culture.