Patrick Wartan, chair of Taft’s Food and Beverage group, was installed to the Board of Directors of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA) at its annual board meeting and luncheon on Feb. 28 at the Union League Club Chicago.
Through IRA membership, restaurant operators gain valuable cost-savings on everyday expenses, networking and business building opportunities, and vital industry representation and advocacy, in addition to the following:
- Discounts on Certification Classes, Training Products and Compliance Posters
- Cost Savings through IRA-Endorsed Programs
- Exposure through the IRA Dining Guide
- Business Building and Industry Networking
- Publications and Informational Resources
Wartan is listed as an Illinois Super Lawyer Rising Star and is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, State Bar of California and American Bar Association. He is a co-founder of One Feeds Two, an initiative that funds school meals for children in poverty.