Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that 12 Columbus attorneys have been named “Top Lawyers” by Columbus CEO magazine in the April 2016 issue. Columbus CEO partnered with Avvo, an attorney rating service, to identify highly-skilled lawyers across central Ohio. Avvo uses a proprietary algorithm to rate attorneys, factoring in peer endorsements as well as experience, education, training, speaking, publishing and awards.
Following are the Taft honorees:
- James D. Abrams, Commercial Litigation
- Leon D. Bass, Intellectual Property
- Donald C. Brey, Litigation & Election Law
- David J. Butler, Litigation
- Catherine T. Dunlay, Healthcare
- Stephen C. Fitch, Litigation & Meditation
- David L. Johnson, Corporate & Healthcare
- Eugene B. Lewis, Family
- Craig B. Paynter, Administrative Law
- David H. Thomas, White Collar Crime
- Janica Pierce Tucker, Labor & Employment
- Lawrence D. Walker, Commercial Litigation
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates our more than 400 attorneys every day. Taft has offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago, Ill.; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind.; Covington, Ky.; and Phoenix, Ariz. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate; and Tax. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, the firm offers breadth and depth of legal expertise coupled with a trusted business perspective to help our clients reach their goals.