Trademark Professionals Named to International Trademark Association Committees
Eight Taft attorneys and a paralegal have been appointed to several International Trademark Association (INTA) committees for the 2022-2023 year. Committee members focus on addressing a variety of issues, including advocating trademarks and brand owner rights, executing and communicating strategic initiatives, expanding resources for the association's members, industry stakeholders, and the public, and organizing educational programs.
The following professionals have been selected to serve on committees.
- Leon Bass - Copyright Committee
- Philip Bautista – Internet Committee
- Loyanna Grierson – Publications Committee
- Kristin Hardy – Professional Development Committee
- Paul McGrady – Enforcement Committee
- Lindsey Rothrock – Unreal Campaign Committee
- Rachel Smoot – Young Practitioners Committee
- Mira Vats-Fournier – Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Amanda Wilcox – Unreal Campaign Committee
To be appointed to an INTA committee is a significant achievement. Out of 3,900 applicants, only a select few are chosen to serve on the committees. The appointments are effective beginning Jan. 1, 2022. Newly appointed members met in November 2021 at the Annual Meeting Virtual+.
The International Trademark Association is a global not-for-profit advocacy association of brand owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property to foster consumer trust, economic growth, and innovation. INTA's members are more than 7,200 organizations from 187 countries.
In This Article
You May Also Like
McDaniel Named to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® Taft Successfully Defends Thursday.com Against Reverse Domain Name Hijacking