Todd C. Lady will be one of five panelists kicking off the two-day 55th Annual Cleveland Tax Institute, sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, on November 28-29, 2012. The panelists will discuss “current developments” in tax. Lady, based in Indianapolis, is a partner in the firm’s Tax practice group and heads Taft’s International Taxation practice.
Day One topics include:
- Current Developments
- Washington Update
- Lunch Speaker: Nina Olson, National Taxpayer Advocate
- Breakout Sessions: Creative Tax Planning Ideas - Domestic Relations ( 2 sessions); Tax Aspects of Credit Relationships, including FATCA or Cutting Edge Tax Technology and Research
Day Two topics include:
- Lame Duck and Q1 2013 Planning: Responses to Taxmageddon
- Current Developments in Taxation of Flow-throughs
- Lunch Speaker: Steven M. Dettelbach, U.S. Attorney, N. District of Ohio
- Breakout Sessions: Current Developments in State and Local Taxation or International Tax: Doing Business in Changing Landscapes
- Current Developments in Practice & Procedure
The seminar awards 13.0 CLE hours to attendees. For more information, please visit: https://www.clemetrobar.org/CLE/CTI/.