Taft’s Real Estate Group Top Ranked by Midwest Real Estate News
Taft’s Real Estate group has been ranked as the #2 Top Law Firm by Midwest Real Estate News in its “Best of the Best 2017” issue. The honor is based on the number of real estate transactions performed by the group in 2016. The award is the group's second consecutive #2 ranking by Midwest Real Estate News. To view the issue, click here.
Taft’s Real Estate team is made up of more than 65 attorneys across our Midwest offices. Our attorneys offer a full range of services related to the acquisition, entitlement, disposition, complex financing, leasing, management and use of real estate. We bring a wide range of real-world practical experience, coupled with an extensive network of real estate and financial industry contacts, to create successful outcomes for our clients.
Kathryn Kovitz Arnold chairs the group. The majority of the Real Estate group’s work involves properties in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky, but members of the group also have significant experience in transactions throughout the U.S.
Taft’s commercial real estate services include:
- Acquisition and development of real estate.
- Financing of real estate assets.
- Public and private construction contracts.
- Sales, exchanges and other dispositions of real estate assets.
- Real estate tax disputes and appeals.
- New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits and Tax Increment Financing implementation.
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Annexation, eminent domain and land use issues.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Arnold and Butler to be Honored as Leaders of the Year at Chicago Women Leading Real Estate Event Taft Secures Important Land Use Win for Municipal Client