Taft attorneys Earl K. Messer, Samuel M. Duran, Lowell T. Woods, Jr. and E. Chase Dressman are partnering with USI Insurance Services executives Tom Chatham and Todd Chapman to host the construction industry seminar “Critical Mistakes on a Project…Who Pays?”
The seminar will address some of the complex issues that construction professionals face in today’s challenging environment.
- Who is at risk and for what?
- What are the types of risk management?
- CGL coverage, how far does it go?
- What about workers compensation?
- CCIPS and OCIPS: What do they change and not change?
- What are the risks not covered by insurance?
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015
Cincinnati Marriott North
6189 Muhlhauser Road
West Chester, OH 45609
(Parking available on site)
7:30 a.m.: Breakfast buffet
8:00-10:30 a.m.: Seminar
About the Taft Speakers:
- Messer is chair of Taft’s Construction Law practice.
- Duran is chair of Taft’s Workers’ Compensation practice.
- Woods is a partner in Taft’s Commercial Litigation practice and focuses on construction and labor and employment law.
- Dressman is a member of Taft’s Litigation and Environmental groups.
For more information, please contact Taft Marketing Director Kathy Major (email@example.com) or USI Marketing Director Cindy Discepoli (firstname.lastname@example.org).