Taft has been recognized in the Chambers and Partners 2022 High Net Worth (HNW) Guide, which ranks the top lawyers and law firms for private wealth and family/matrimonial law in the United States and globally. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked in bands with one being the highest.
Taft’s Family/Matrimonial practice in Ohio is among the elite, ranked in band one.
The following attorneys are ranked band one in their respective practice areas.
- Jill Friedman Helfman / Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth / Cleveland
- Richard O. Kissel II / Private Wealth Law / Indianapolis
- Carl A. Murway / Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth / Cleveland
- Terry L. Slye / Private Wealth Law / Minneapolis
The following Taft attorneys were also ranked by Chambers High Net Worth as leaders in their field.
- Michael P. Boulette / Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth / Minneapolis
- Alison J. Midden / Private Wealth Law / Minneapolis
- Susan E. Wheatley / Private Wealth Law / Cincinnati
In addition, Taft was named a leading law firm for Private Wealth Law in the following markets:
About Chambers HNW Guide
Chambers HNW rankings and editorial draw on independent research conducted by a dedicated team of private wealth researchers, furthering Chambers‘ track record of providing high-class, reliable research data. The team interviews hundreds of lawyers, family offices, accountancy professionals, tax advisers, bankers, investment managers, and high-end real estate agents to get a comprehensive understanding of the private wealth sector in each of the jurisdictions covered. To learn more about Chambers HNW and its methodology, click here.