Taft Increases Associate Compensation
Subscribe For Updates
Type: News Date: 07/12/2022
Effective Jan. 1, 2023, Taft announces increased starting associate salaries as follows:
- Increased from $195,000 to $205,000.
- Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, and Indianapolis:
- Increased from $150,000 to $165,000.
- Increased from $160,000 to $175,000.
- Increased from $180,000 to $190,000.
Taft’s 1,850 associate billable hour goal remains unchanged, and these salary increases are in addition to Taft’s year-end annual performance increases and associate bonus plan.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Lindsay to Moderate Panel at IADC Leadership Forum Wagner Article Published in Practical Guidance