Taft Attorneys Named Best Lawyers' 2012 Lawyers of the Year
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named the following Taft attorneys as Best Lawyers’ 2012 Lawyers of the Year.
- Jackie M. Bennett, Jr. - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Indianapolis Litigation - Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Frank J. Deveau - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Indianapolis Environmental Law Lawyer of the Year
- W. Stuart Dornette - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Cincinnati Litigation - Municipal Lawyer of the Year
- Stephen M. Griffith, Jr. - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Cincinnati Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year
- Jeffrey A. Mullins - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Dayton Labor Law - Management Lawyer of the Year
- Stephen M. Nechemias - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Cincinnati Litigation & Controversy - Tax Lawyer of the Year
- James A. Strain - Best Lawyers’ 2012 Indianapolis Corporate Governance Law Lawyer of the Year
With only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community honored, Best Lawyers has designated these Taft attorneys as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 18th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2012) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The lawyers being honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Gerace Article on DOJ Self-Disclosure Policy Published by Law360 Bilott Interviewed, Featured in Podcast, and Quoted In Articles On PFAS