Ralph W. Kohnen, partner in the Cincinnati office of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, is published in the Midwest Law360 Top Litigators Q&A Series, White Collar Section. His response is posted to the Midwest Law360 website and is published in its July newsletter. The article can be accessed via this link: http://www.law360.com/articles/254187/q-a-with-taft-s-ralph-kohnen.
In the article, Kohnen delivers insights into his most challenging lawsuit; his pretrial preparation routine; the judges who “keep him on his toes”; litigators that he admires; and lessons learned from early in his career.
Kohnen is chair of the firm's White Collar Criminal Defense Practice and has 25 years of litigation experience. He previously served for 16 years in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. In 2001, he became Deputy Criminal Chief in charge of the criminal side of the U.S. Attorney's Cincinnati office. Kohnen has received many professional awards and commendations from the FBI, the Treasury Department, and other public and private entities.
- Law360 publishes 25,000 articles per year across 20 specialty areas.
- Its newsletters are read by thousands of corporate counsel and firm decision-makers every day.
- Subscribers include 100% of the largest 100 law firms.
- Virtually every major policy and enforcement organization relies on Law360 for daily legal news.
- For more information, please visit: www.law360.com/about