Nine attorneys in Taft’s Minneapolis office were selected for inclusion in Minnesota Rising Stars 2020. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Minnesota Rising Stars 2020
- Andrew S. Dosdall (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Joseph H. Dunham (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Maren M. Forde (Business Litigation)
- Britt M. Gilbertson (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Karl J. Johnson (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Claire V.J. Joseph (Business Litigation)
- Patrick J. Lindmark (Construction Litigation: Business)
- Aaron G. Thomas (Business Litigation)
- Kodi J. Verhalen (Utilities)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.