Nine attorneys in Taft's Minneapolis office were recognized in Minnesota Super Lawyers 2022. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding attorneys - no more than 5% of lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Minnesota Super Lawyers 2022
- Michael P. Boulette (Family Law)*
- Elizabeth M. Brama (Utilities)
- Victoria J. Brenner (Family Law)**
- John M. Degnan (Business Litigation)
- Scott M. Flaherty (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Robert A. McLeod (Estate & Probate)**
- Steven J. Ryan (Banking)
- Terry L. Slye (Estate & Probate)
- Gregory J. Stenmoe (Employment Litigation: Defense)
* Newly recognized
** Included on top list
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters company, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.