Partner Peter S. Nealis is one of four presenters at the National Business Institute's live audio webinar “Negotiating Indemnification, Reps, Warranties, and More in Business Contracts.” Held on Thursday, July 23 from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT, the program will address these corporate business topics:
- Preliminary business contract negotiation necessities, tips, and tricks.
- Negotiating indemnification provisions and agreements.
- Earnouts, contributions, salaries, distributions, price, and payments.
- Negotiating representations and warranties: traps for the unwary.
- Competition, confidentiality, and covenant conundrums.
- Fiduciary duties and decision making - enforceability and liability distribution.
- Negotiating dispute resolution, death, disability, and other dangerous provisions.
- Contract negotiations gone wrong: top attorney mistakes.
- Ethics for the business contract attorney.
The audio webinar offers 7.00 Fla. continuing legal education credits. To register, visit here.
Nealis represents businesses and their owners in all aspects of the mergers and acquisitions process. He counsels clients on a wide variety of general corporate and business matters, including intellectual property protection and licensing. He also represents many private businesses, including start-ups and emerging growth companies, in their initial capital raising ventures and subsequent private placements. He has substantial experience in the area of partnership and limited liability company formation. Nealis is licensed in Ohio and Florida.