Taft partner Peter S. Nealis will present three of the six sessions at the National Business Institute seminar “Drafting and Reviewing Business Contracts: Put Business Contract Drafting Basics Into Real-World Practice.”
The seminar will take place Tues., July 16 at the Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore in Tampa, Fla. from 9:30 am-4:30 pm.
Nealis' sessions include:
- Drafting Fundamentals: Essential Elements and Boilerplate Language
- Representations and Warranties: Real-World Pointers
- Contract Ethics
Additional sessions will cover:
- Indemnification Provisions 101: Putting Theory Into Practice
- Non-Competes and Restrictive Covenants: Expanding on Core Knowledge
- Drafting in Anticipation of Future Litigation: Controlling Law, Arbitration and More
For more information or to register visit here.
Nealis represents businesses and their owners in all aspects of the mergers and acquisitions process. He counsels clients on a wide variety of general corporate and business matters, including intellectual property protection and licensing. He also represents many private businesses, including start-ups and emerging growth companies, in their initial capital raising ventures and subsequent private placements and has substantial experience in the area of partnership and limited liability company formation and governance and related tax issues. Nealis is licensed in Ohio and Florida.