Taft partner Peter S. Nealis will cover details of key legal issues that lenders and borrowers should consider as they navigate new and existing loans during the coronavirus crisis.
The teleconference will be held Wednesday, April 15 from 3-4 p.m. EDT.
Nealis will address five programs designed to bring relief to businesses:
- The CARES Act: What lenders and borrowers must know
- Latest guidance and actions of financial services regulatory agencies
- How lenders are reacting to the coronavirus pandemic
- Loan agreements: MAE and other key provisions to examine
- Loan workouts - The essentials
For more information and to register, click here.
Nealis represents businesses and their owners in all aspects of the mergers and acquisitions process. He counsels clients on a wide variety of general corporate and business matters, including intellectual property protection and licensing. He also represents many private businesses, including start-ups and emerging growth companies, in their initial capital raising ventures and subsequent private placements and has substantial experience in the area of partnership and limited liability company formation and governance and related tax issues. Nealis is licensed in Ohio and Florida.