Jackie M. Bennett Jr., partner in the Indianapolis office of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, is published in the Midwest Law360 Top Litigators Q&A Series, White Collar Section. His response is posted to the Midwest Law360 website and is published in its July newsletter. The article can be accessed via this link: http://www.law360.com/whitecollar/articles/254056/q-a-with-taft-s-jackie-bennett
A trial lawyer for more than 25 years, Bennett delivers insights into his trial preparation routine; the judges who served as mentors to him; litigators that he holds in high regard; and lessons learned from early in his career.
His practice concentrates in the areas of commercial, civil and white collar criminal litigation, as well as regulatory investigations by state and federal agencies. Bennett was a federal prosecutor for 14 years and has experience involving internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, securities regulation, foreign corrupt practices, patent infringement, environmental crimes and an array of contract and business tort actions.
- Law360 publishes 25,000 articles per year across 20 specialty areas.
- Its newsletters are read by thousands of corporate counsel and firm decision-makers every day.
- Subscribers include 100% of the largest 100 law firms.
- Virtually every major policy and enforcement organization relies on Law360 for daily legal news.
- For more information, please visit: www.law360.com/about