Hagerman to Present at 2016 Indiana State Tax Update
Subscribe For Updates
Type: News Date: 08/15/2016
Taft partner Nathan J. Hagerman will present “Indiana Income Tax Highlights” at the 2016 Indiana State Tax Update, which will be held at the Capital Conference Center in Indianapolis on Aug. 19 from 8:30 a.m.-4:40 p.m. Hagerman's presentation will cover:
- The latest in Indiana income tax legislation.
- A review of recent Indiana income tax cases.
- Updated administrative guidance.
- Important Department of Revenue determinations.
Additional topics will include:
- Indiana Department of Revenue Update.
- Indiana Property Taxes.
- 2016 Indiana Tax Court Update.
- Tax Incentives.
- Indiana Sales and Use Tax.
Click here to view the seminar brochure and to register.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Mottley to Speak at Ohio Business Tax Seminar Remote Work and Taxes: Hagerman Quoted in USA Today