Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in Taft’s Chicago office were selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers 2016. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding attorneys — no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected. Additionally, seven attorneys were selected for inclusion in Illinois Rising Stars 2016. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the seven Taft attorneys named to Illinois Super Lawyers 2016:
- Stephen R. Auten*, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Cary E. Donham, Employment & Labor
- J. Timothy Eaton, Appellate
- Anthony R. Licata, Real Estate
- John M. Riccione, Business Litigation
- Richard T. Ruzich, Intellectual Property
- Lloyd E. Shefsky, Business/Corporate
Following are the seven Taft attorneys named to Illinois Rising Stars 2016:
- Jonathan B. Amarilio, Appellate
- Jillian S. Cole, Banking
- Richard Hu*, Business Litigation
- Roger J. Kiley, Business Litigation
- Camilla Rykke Merrick*, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Daniel R. Saeedi, Business Litigation
- Brianna Sansone, Business Litigation
*First time honorees
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates our more than 400 attorneys every day. Taft has offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago, Ill.; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind.; Covington, Ky.; and Phoenix, Ariz. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate; and Tax. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, the firm offers breadth and depth of legal expertise coupled with a trusted business perspective to help our clients reach their goals.