Eight Minneapolis attorneys have received rankings from Benchmark Litigation. Now in its 12th year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the US, Canada, Latin America and, most recently, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The list of “local litigation stars” for each state reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “future stars” in each state reflects those partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become “local litigation stars” in coming editions of the guide.
Briggs attorneys ranked by Benchmark Litigation:
- Jason Asmus: Future Star, Local Litigation Star
- Ellen Brinkman: Labor & Employment Star
- Kevin Decker: Future Star, Local Litigation Star
- Lauren Lonergan: Labor & Employment Star, Local Litigation Star
- Richard Mark: Local Litigation Star
- David Schooler: Labor & Employment Star
- Gregory Stenmoe: Labor & Employment Star
- Tim Thornton: Local Litigation Star